Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love your game.

Don't play with words,
At times, those words are killing.

If you're playing a game,
Better count me in,
Because, i'll try hard to be the best player.

Thanks for making me,
Feeling that i am less than perfect,
Because i know,
I am not perfect.

All i know is,
I'm not doing any wrongs,
that could make you mad.

You could see my eyes,
Throwing the tears,
without any pity,
Without any thought to make me feel better.

I've tried to smile,
I've tried to be strong,
Like nothings are happening,
Even i know who are you actually.

I don't want to ask you anything about it,
Because i know, you won't admit your wrongs,
People make mistakes, but your mistakes,
Are not supposed to be called mistakes,
It's a crime, a love crime.

gratias ~

No comments:

Post a Comment