Sunday, April 3, 2011

Business Proposal !

This is all about assignment.  There are four persons in a group. My group consists of myself and the other three of my classmates.  We have to create a business proposal.  We have chose a pastry business as our business product.  This idea was inspired by one of my group member.  We have divided all the topics or questions need to be covered in this assignment.  I was thinking about to do the marketing segmentation.  But we'd go through the 'undian' and i've got the topic on production.  I need to explain about our business product that is pastry food.  The problem now is, i have no idea about that.  Esok dah nak bincang.  But i am still blur about this. :'(
I just don't why, this is the first assignment yang tiba2 i jadi blur.  To make an introduction on our product pun i still pening2. haih. I hope that i could complete this on time.  Insyaallah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment