Friday, September 30, 2011

your way and i don't care .

Maybe this is your only way to treat me, the only little trouble maker in your life. I'm making such faces, doesn't mean i hate you. walking faster than me, and leaving me behind. i'm trying to stop, but you still continue your walk. yes i'd stop communicate with you. but then what's wrong with you, leaving me just like you don't care at all? telling you that i'm going somewhere else, and yet you don't even act like you care.

But then, you have to know something. i'm going out tonight not just because of my own business, it's because i can't study due to lack of concentration and mood, and the most significant thing is, i wanna see you . My last paper is on Sunday, but still, i don't start on studying yet. i don't care bout my result next. and yet, i don't care if i didn't get dean's list for this semester. I DON'T CARE. i know i do not did my best for this sem. yeah, i didn't manage my time wisely.  what to do. there's only one paper left.Allah knows better, what is actually i'm enduring right now . thank you .

1 comment: