Saturday, September 17, 2011

sorry lah .

It is not because the stupid jealousy thingy, it was all about the way you are treating me. FUFU.  There's two paths in front of me, which one is wisely to be chose? i am not really sure about it.  Sometimes the first one seems bitter, and sometimes it seems better than the second one.  To make a wise decision in your life, it is not as easy as ordering ABC at the Mak Timah's stall.  people change, and it may shows a fluctuate effect in a linear graph, if there's a person doing a research on these irregular changes on people in this universe .  gimme the proves, if you really ever want me to be the only rose . If this is really the way that you have chose, to treat me, it will be VERY, and TOO fine for me.  i'd never put 100% trust on those, the men which most of the people will call EX.  But you, you're different. you've got my 99% of my trust.  kbye .



No comments:

Post a Comment