Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm wishing, yes I am

what i have to do to have you near me? I don't need you to be near me physically. Be near to my heart. I'm afraid i would hate this hopeless feeling, it just that i know that you are getting far from me by time. What am i supposed to do to have you by my side, being in your mind always? Really wish that i could be the only person that you've been thinking of. I really miss the moment, where I can say anything that cross through my mind, even it is good or bad, i miss the moment that you're warning me on my silly words and actions. I'm sorry, it is true that the feelings of two people which claims themselves as lover, would never ever be congruent to each other. But then, i always say that it is like it is.  We need to try hard in order to get anything. But to have your feelings towards me, it is impossible. Even i have tried so hard, if your heart does not have a vacant for me, there's no use. :'(



"And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here"

"All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here"

-Avril Lavigne, Wish You Were Here-

No comments:

Post a Comment